Monday, April 14, 2008

Hej from Danmark

Greetings from Denmark, or Danmark as it is locally written.

No, my previous Where in the World am I, is not Danmark. I'll post the answer and pictures soon.

My flight to Copenhagen was great. I checked in at O'Hare and asked if there were any upgrades available. Low and behold, I got upgraded to Biz class for free. The seats recline almost 180 degrees, so sleeping was actually pretty comfortable. I was completely content with Economy Extra, but hey, Biz class is always an added bonus! I'm always a little amused when I fly into our little town. For those of you that plan to visit, I won't spoil the fun.

We are just about settled in and I have several 'lists'. I'm sure that doesn't surprise you! We'll see how much I can accomplish today. Chuck peddled off to work this morning and was settled in within 15 minutes. I wonder if he hooked up with the bike-pool group or not.

For my local government friends....the sanitation workers walk into my garage and pick up my garbage on Monday mornings. Talk about Service.....that's what the extra tax dollars get you!

Time for my Danish lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment