Friday, May 30, 2008

Random thoughts on upcoming travels

We're heading to Kolding on Saturday to tour a castle and do some go-carting with the International Club at Chuck's office. I hear this is fast paced true go-carting, nothing like the slow go-carts at Wisconsin Dells! I rocked those go-carts. I think I'll be the photographer tomorrow. No sense injuring myself and experiencing Danish hospitals!

I spent the week (and I'm still not done) planning my trip the US this fall. I'm debating about fitting in 5 days of beach time in the caribbean or Mexico before I head back to 'gloomy' DK in December. I also need to find a place to rent in Paris for Christmas and New Years and then find a place to rent in Tuscany for 3 weeks next summer. Rental homes go quickly during peak seasons and it's turning out to be a tad bit more difficult to find nice places. Our Christmas plans change each day. I started out looking for a place in the Canary Islands, then Thailand, Maldives, Mauritius, Seychelles, nothing. I take that back, I found a great place in the Seychelles for a mere $7,000 a person. I couldn't get Chuck to bite on that one! It looks like I have to plan ahead for Christmas 2009. I'll start that task in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment