Saturday, August 1, 2009

European Vacation 2009 - A half day in Strasbourg, France (Day 22)

On the morning of Day 22, we were up early and on the road. We had a 4 hour drive ahead of us to get to Strasbourg, France and then another 2.5 hour drive to get to Frankfurt, Germany.

Between Lugano, Switzerland and Frankfurt, Germany there are a lot of great places to stop (Zurich, Lucern, Interlaken, Zermatt, Black Forest, Baden-Baden, Strasbourg, etc). After reading about the cities, I decided that Strasbourg was the city to spend a half day. If I do say so myself....great choice!
My favorite things...
  • Walking through Petite France
  • Looking at the beautiful homes with exposed timbers and lots of flowers
  • Walking over the bridges in Petite France
  • Eating Coq au riesling at Au Pont Saint Martin
  • Shopping at the cute little stores...wait until you see what I bought!







No comments:

Post a Comment