Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Travel Planner Competition

About 3 months ago, Chuck challenged me to a little competition.  And, if you know me, I am quite the competitive person, so I was ALL-IN!  I am also the person that planned every.single.one of our trips while living in Europe, so this was going to be easy-peasy.


The rules were:
1. If flying, no flight over 4 hours.
2. Must be a city neither of us has been to.
3. Must plan the trip keeping the other person's interests in mind.
4. Each city is 3-4 days.

I picked New Orleans and planned everything around Chuck's interests.  He planned Memphis. 

The winner has been announced...but I'll post about both trips and I'm sure it will be evident who won! :-)


2 comments:

  1. So let's hear it. We want pictures... AND a winner declared. What does the winner get anyways? A trip to New Hampshire?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course....a trip to New Hampshire was the grand prize. So, it didn't really matter who won :-) The winner is....

    ReplyDelete