Wednesday, July 23, 2008

When will I ever use Math when I grow up?

Obviously, this is a joke. In our professions, I think Chuck and I know our way around math, equations, calc...etc.

But the purpose of the post was all the currency conversions. Here are the rough conversions we’ve been using…

1 Danish Kroner = $ .20 USD
1 Euro = $1.50 USD
1 Swiss Franc = $1 USD (an easy one)
1 Czech Koruny = $ .07 USD
1 Polish Zlotych = $ .50 USD

I sure hope the Dollar starts to bounce back. It would be nice to have the Dollar equal the Euro. But, that’s wishful thinking.

1 comment:

  1. wow...you are amazing! I am still trying to go from Kroner to Euro..
    because as of now, I still have to go Kroner to dollar to Euro... too much math for my taste!!
    LOL

    but I am not too positive about the dollar bouncing back anytime pre-election!!

    ReplyDelete