Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stitch - Raleigh, North Carolina

I've been on a bit of a 'kick' lately to find and support local businesses.  While perusing the Raleigh, North Carolina tourist brochures,  I stumbled across an article about Holly Aiken, a local artist, who creates purses.  This ticked all my boxes....local, purses, and another Holly.  I had to seek out her store, Stitch, in downtown Raleigh.

As soon as I walked in, I knew I was in trouble.  Over the course of a week, I shopped there twice and since I've been back in Illinois, I shopped online and bought a few as gifts.  There are too many options with too many color combinations that caught my eye, that I had to buy more than just one handbag.

The tomato/gunmetal bag with the abstract flowers and the green/avocado bag with dots are both Holly Aiken purses.  Now, if only I could convince her to branch out and make a zip close wallet to match :-)

So, if you're in Raleigh, North Carolina, check out Stitch.

And here they are....





No comments:

Post a Comment