Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What's in my carry-on?

I travel quite a bit and I actually enjoy it. But, I enjoy it because I choose the destination and the time frame...no one is telling me when and where to go. It's a control thing, typical of being a "Type A" and a first-born.

Sitting in economy class (when I don't have enough miles to upgrade) is always a trying time for me. I get bored easily and being confined to a tin can for hours with sneezing, coughing, and snoring people is just a bit much to handle.

Here's what you can find in my carry-on to make the long flight a little more bearable.

  • Vera Bradley Baby Bag (works great as a carry-on)

  • Ziplock plastic bag with all my liquids (the freezer bags hold up better)

  • Hempz hand lotion

  • True Blue Lip Balm

  • Toothbrush and toothpaste

  • Makeup bag

  • Empty water bottle to fill on the other side of security

  • Gum

  • Pill container with Aleve and motion sickness drugs

  • Cris Notti sleep mask
  • Anti-bacterial hand sanitizing spray

  • Ipod

  • Camera and extra batteries, misc. cords

  • Book

  • A few pages from my sudoku book

  • Slippers

  • A snack, usually dried cranberries and cashews or almonds

  • Hard candy, in case I start coughing or someone around me is hacking away

1 comment:

  1. great idea about the empty water bottle! Never thought of that! And I LOVE the bag!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete