Sunday, May 3, 2009

So far behind

I know, I am soooo far behind in posting and getting pictures up. I do have an excuse; it's pretty lame, but an excuse nonetheless. You see, I was using Chuck's computer for the past two weeks and seem to have strained my wrist by using the laptop scrolling and select buttons, instead of a wireless mouse. That's what editing over 2000 digital photos will do to a person!

Here's my official to-do list...

  1. Slideshow of Great Wall of China
  2. Slideshow of parks in Beijing, China
  3. Slideshow of Forbidden City in Beijing
  4. Slideshow of Pompeii, Italy
  5. Slideshow of Amalfi Coast, Italy
  6. Slideshow of Rome, Italy
  7. Posts for Rome, Italy

And, I should get all this up in the next day or so because this weekend we will be in another fabulous European city!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, your camera cannot keep up with your travels!I do know how you do it but I hope you and Chuck and your niece have a WONDERFUL TIME in Paris!

    ReplyDelete