Saturday, May 2, 2009

Shopping in Sorrento

I was starting to have shopping withdrawl as it had been a whole 3 days since my shopping spree in Beijing. Luckily, Chuck relented and went shopping with me in Sorrento...and like a good husband (or mule...or Jermaine in St. Thomas) carried all of my packages!

Sorrento is known for lemons, lemons, and more lemons. Lemons adorn just about everything you can imagine. And there are all sorts of lemon candies, chocolates, and cookies. And, of course, there has to be a lemon liquor right? Enter limoncello (lee moan chel low).

Here are some picture from Sorrento.
Sorrento is located on the cliff and the 'porto' is in the foreground. The 'porto' is where the cruise ships dock and you can take a hydrofoil over to Capri.

Lemon candles, lemon oil, lemon lotion, lemon chocolate, lemon biscuits, lemon candy, limoncello...lemons, lemons and more lemons.



An olive oil and balsamic vinegar dispenser set....just for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment