Friday, January 9, 2009

Planned travel for 2009

After our Athens trip, I didn't have any 'planned trips' in the queue. This is so unlike me. I usually have 2 or 3 trips 'in the works.' It was time to start cracking. Here's where we're heading in 2009...

  • Copenhagen, Denmark
  • Malmö, Sweden
  • Rome, Italy
  • Sorrento, Italy
  • Venice, Italy
  • Florence, Italy
  • Bologna, Italy
  • Pisa, Italy (the leaning tower)
  • Italian Riviera, Italy
  • Milan, Italy
  • Nuremburg, Germany
  • Frankfurt, Germany
  • Lausanne, Switzerland
  • Zermatt, Switzerland (the matterhorn)
  • **Updated** Herning, DK (to meet a fellow blogger)
We are so fortunate to be living in Europe and have the opportunity to see so many things while we are here. 2009 is going to be the year of Italy and my Italian is progressing pretty well.

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a great itinerary! I think you should have one on there that says "Herning DK"... at least for a cup of coffee or lunch! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely. I thought about buying tix for Coldplay, but it's probably too late now. I can easily head to Herning or meet in Kolding.

    ReplyDelete