Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What the heck?!?!?

Hmmmm, I wonder what happened?!?!?

I love my Canon Powershot SX100 camera. It's about a year old, pretty compact, nothing spectacular, but takes some fairly decent pictures for a low end camera. It does eat batteries, but I can handle the inconvenience.

I don't fiddle around with all the settings unless I want a particular shot. So, imagine my surprise when I was creating a photobook in Snapfish and some of the pictures that I wanted to enlarge appeared as 'low resolution.' Huh? I shoot a superfine, yielding great detail and pix that are about 3MB each, so what happened?

I still don't know how, but in the end, all of my pictures from April (Beijing, the Great Wall, Rome, Amalfi Coast, Paris) have good quality, but not great quality. I can't believe it! Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment