Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by my friend Michelle, whom I met several years ago when we worked together. The rules are to post the 4th picture from the 4th folder. In my Pictures folder, I have folders for: Alkmaar, Amsterdam, Baby Lincoln, Berlin.... Here's the 4th picture in Berlin.


In May 2008, Chuck and I were walking down Unter den Linden in Berlin on our way to catch the canal tour. I was ready to take a break from all that walking and as usual my (undiagnosed) attention deficit disorder was getting the best of me as I started to people watch and look at everything except the sidewalk in front of me.

Here was this cute little old man, his music box, and stuffed monkey. I probably should have wandered over and gave him a few Euros for taking his picture, but we were trying to catch the 1:30 tour, so I'll have to catch him next time.

I'm tagging...Emily, Deanna, Erin and Kelli.

1 comment: