Sunday, March 30, 2008

Temporarily Homeless

The clock is right again. Denmark observed Daylight Savings last night, so the Midwest is back to being 7 hours behind DK. Half of the CH Romenesko duo is in Denmark and I'll be leaving in a few weeks. We had a bit of a setback with moving into the house. Chuck is staying in a hotel for the next few weeks until we move in on April 12.

I'm technically homeless right now. We moved out of the Janesville condo in the midst of a snow storm. Cold, windy, and snowy....what a way to leave the COJ. I'm hanging out in Green Bay with my parents and my sister and her husband. I'm heading to the Caribbean this upcoming weekend until the big move to Denmark. With the delayed move-in date, I thought I'd take advantage of some Mexican sun, Spanish, and bubba-lu.

2 comments:

  1. I bet you couldn't wait for those three weeks to pass

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you couldn't wait for those three weeks to pass

    ReplyDelete